Last month we reviewed addictive arcade-shooter Inversus and, since then it’s had a couple of major updates. Version 1.2 has now landed with some key additions:
- Matchmaking’s improved and now you can search across all game modes to get your fix.
- With that comes some additional leaderboards for versus and arcade levels, as well as games won in online matchmaking.
- Playing now comes with its own level of persistent rewards as you earn experience and levels for everything you do.
- There’s over 50 unlockable colour palettes to work towards so you’re now longer just playing in black and white. Pick your favourites and the game will shuffle through them.
- There’s also 250 unlockable emotes which give multiplayer a touch more character. Just equip them to the shoulder buttons and you’re ready to go.
We’ve got a soft spot for this fun little fella and the improvements are certainly welcome. If you fancy returning or checking out Inversus for the first time, it’s currently £11.59 on Playstation Network.